Sunday, March 2, 2014

What the #@&*...... !!!!!

Howdy Folks!

It's been a while but I'm back. It's been a great year so far with a lot going on and I started to put my Sketchbook together to be available by November. In the meantime, this is what I've been doing.....It's called WTF Dogs....



"Welcome to Facebook?" "Williamstorwn Theatre Festival?"  "Wikileaks Task Force?""World Taekwondo Federation"?......It can mean so many different things but it is actually my son's first reaction when he saw these highly emoting canines.... Some of them can represent my mood that day (yes.....I was having a crazy day when I decided to have a corn dog...) but I want it to be fun and sketchy and just let my imagination run wild. 

I will update the blog as soon as get more of theses Canis Lupus Familiaris done. Let me know what you think.


Cheers


Edison


No comments:

Post a Comment