Friday, August 1, 2014

Who Let The Dogs Out?...

I did!!!

After nearly 30 years I decided to put together a little video of the new designs for my Comic Strip "Dog's Life". They might change slightly but I kept the personalities and tried to remain true to the original designs. However, this being about dogs, I thought it would be better to have 5 dogs instead of mixed animals. I decided to get rid of the Panda and the Snake and make them secondary characters instead of main ones.  But I added 2 more characters, A scared, paranoid sheep dog and a Chihuahua with a lot of attitude that I think will bring a lot of laughs to the stories. The names were also changed to make it more interesting keeping "Stik" for it was the name of the original strip. 

I still have a few secondary characters to redesign and I will put it up as we go. Keep tuned and soon I will post my "first" comic strip of Dog's Life.

Cheers


from 1986 to 2014

No comments:

Post a Comment